Image preview in edit mode

Obsidian has a nice little plugin that allows images to show in edit mode.

I would love something similar for Supernotes, since viewing the entire image link in edit mode really breaks my writing flow.

2 Likes

Hi @Nordinho, welcome to the Supernotes Community!

We’re working on image improvements, and mentioned this recently in a different topic, but great idea to make a new one.

Looking forward to sharing this with you!

Thanks for the reply Tobias, good to hear it’s already being worked on!

I would love the ability to see the images that I’ve uploaded into the card when opened. Would love to type under the photos and take notes from it!

1 Like

Totally agree with this - it would be awesome to be able to view images in edit mode, particularly when you’re making notes on that specific image. In my specific use case, this would be great with past questions for exams - I like to screenshot a past question as an image on a card and then take contextual notes around that past question below it.

Often, I have to exit out of edit mode to see the question (e.g. I want to check some specific terminology in the question) and then come back in when I want to make notes. It would be so useful if I could continue with my contextual note-taking in the card while seeing the image as it’s all visible in edit mode.

@Connor / @Tobias - Wondered if you had an update on when this might be available and a specific work around in the meantime?