Supernotes 2.2.2 has been released
Thank you for your feedback here on the forum, this minor release addresses some outstanding bugs and some additional quality-of-life improvements related to new features.
As always if you’ve reported a bug / made a feature suggestion here on the forum, you are credited in our release notes below – looking forward to sharing more updates with you soon!
2.2.2 Release Notes
Quick-copy code blocks
Many developers use Supernotes to store code snippets. With this update, you can copy an entire code block in a single-click with the new quick-copy button. When viewing a card in display mode you can find it in the bottom right-hand corner of the code block. Super handy for those frequently used console commands or code templates.
Minor fixes & improvements
- Add copy code block functionality #944 by @wldh
- Add OR operator to filters #833 by @noremac
- Improve the card sharing options to be more clear
- Improve mobile sheet swipe to dismiss area
- Improve syncing of cards and realtime updates between clients
- Improve bio field to be larger for a better typing experience
- Improve ‘Unpin all’ to collapse the rightbar on large screens
- Fix bug where signing out wouldn’t remove notifications
- Fix bug where users were able to add themselves as friends
- Fix bug where you can’t continue editing a card after opening the parent menu #1391 by @daniela1
- Re-add support for shift-dragging to move cards between parents
- Replace ‘Me’ with current user’s full name