Early Access to iOS and Android Apps

Today we are excited to release our Android and iOS apps into Early Access :iphone::sparkles:

If you’re an Unlimited / Lifetime subscriber, as a little thanks for supporting us, we are giving you exclusive Early Access to the new Supernotes iOS and Android Apps ! Just log in Supernotes now and you will find an invitation where you can sign up to the waitlist.

If you aren’t a subscriber, you can upgrade now to become elligible for early access. Mobile apps will be made available to all users once they are out of early access and released on the App Stores.

As always we’d love to hear your feedback so if you find any bugs or would like any mobile-specific features please let us know here on the Community Forum. Connor and I both wish you a wonderful winter break! :snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

@tobias I upgraded my subscription but I’m not able to find a link to sign up for / download the mobile apps anywhere in the UI. Has that option been removed?

Hi @camflint, sorry about that! We send you a message when you sign up to Unlimited with our in-app messenger to get access to mobile apps. If you have an ad-block enabled, it may not get through to you. Go to the Help (?) in the bottom right and click the “Chat with Us” and I can help you further :slight_smile:

Will do then, thanks!

Good morning from Italy :grin:
I too have upgraded but can’t find the link for the IOS app. Can you guys help me out? Thanks

Ciao Davide,

you should find a message within the in-app messenger as stated by Tobias:

1 Like