Habit Tracker - Best practices?

Hi team, this is my first post, and I want to thank the SuperNotes team for creating this fantastic tool. I´ve tried others, but Supernotes hit the sweet spot between function and aesthetics.

I used the table markdown to track some habits, but I couldn’t add checkboxes in it, so I used emojis as a workaround. Does anyone know if there is a better way to track habits?

Screenshot and markdown below:

Captura de tela 2022-12-29 122157

Week 49

S M T W T F S
:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :x: :x: :x:
1 Like

Hi @dtrocoli,

Thanks for your kind words, really happy to hear you are enjoying Supernotes! Could you possibly go into a bit more depth about how you’d like to track your habits?

Depending on your flow, there could be different ways you could use Supernotes features to your advantage. For example, if you make only one card per day for your habits, you could then at a glance use the heatmap in the calendar in the sidebar to see any missed days. For an alternative syntax, you could try using Level 3 Headings (e.g. ### Monday) and then checkboxes under each heading.

Once you’ve found a workflow you like, you can save the card as a template for quicker creation the next time around.