Hide child cards from specific parent card in Noteboard

If I had a card with 2 parents for example: ParentA is the parent of ChildCardA and ParentA and ChildCardA are the parents of ChildCardB it would be great if I could hide ChildCardB from the Noteboard so that it doesn’t show inside ParentA and its only shown inside ChildCardA.

So that instead of looking like this:

ParentA
–ChildB
–ChildA
----ChildB

It could look like this:

ParentA
–ChildA
----ChildB

Hi @mat258,

You can hide cards from the Noteboard within a particular parent using the “Archive” button like so:

The next time you visit that parent, that particular card will no longer show up in the Noteboard unless you disable the exclusive '‘Archive’ filter (which is enabled by default); and it will disappear from the card tree in the sidebar (currently this requires a page refresh).

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

I did not know this feature, that’s super awesome! Just some days ago I came across a usecase that requires just that.

However, I am having an issue with this. It appears that when archiving a card with respect to one particular parent, it will show up on the highest hierarchy in the card tree in the sidebar, even though the card still has some other priority parents. Is this intended behaviour? Thanks.

Robin

Hi @freisatz,

Glad to hear this is useful. I actually realised this as well after posting :sweat_smile:. No this is not the intended behaviour and is a bug, we will fix this in the next minor update!

2 Likes