Implementing Callouts possible?

Oh! Thanks. I didn’t remember html has codes for symbols!

1 Like

Could ‘>>’ be used as a syntax for callouts? Since ‘>’ creates blockquotes, and I see callouts as an extension of blockquotes that provides further graphic emphasis (with shading for example), ‘>>’ makes sense in my opinion.

4 Likes

Is the style code still working? This would be a nice “workaround” and I like the look of it.

@DunkinDonuts - Yes, it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s time to bump this.

Thanks bringing this back up. Callouts and the progress bars idea (that was just bumped) would both be great for a future update. I’m using templates for both which works okay, but a faster solution would be welcomed.

Would you share your templates? Especially for progress bars?

Sure. I’m not sure if these are better placed in a separate topic, but I’ll share a link here to a shared templates parent card I just created. The child cards include templates for the progress bars, a table template with a status column and empty progress bar, and a callout template.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Unfortunately I can’t open the link …

You can send me a friend request and I could share the template cards that way if you like. I don’t know why the link isn’t working.

Clicking on “Join Card” doesn’t load anything.

I reset the link on the above post. Please try it again. It should work. (I also just added you to the card, since the link appears to not be working.)

Ahhh @isaiur, you’re actually running into a bug here, the new share link system isn’t compatible with the join code entry. Please remove the text at the end or just enter the four word share code to join :slight_smile:

We’ve fixed this in the next upcoming release.