Long Time Since Last Update

I know that you’re working on a large update and we should be patient.

What I loved about first adopting SuperNotes was the regular updates and communication from the founders.

Maybe after 1.7, smaller and more regular updates could become the norm again?

Smaller regular updates, to me, are a sign of a user driven development cycle, and mature deployment pipeline. The longer between updates the less confidence I have.

Also, users want to see updates - it releases serotonin; you want your users to feel happy when they login, right? :smiley:

Hoping for news soon, best of luck.

1 Like

Hi @rawkode,

Thanks for being patient! This update is a big one, and is taking a lot longer since we are dividing our time between 1.7, desktop and mobile apps. We want to make sure what we release is just right, and not something half-baked. To give you a sneak peek into what’s in 1.7, here’s some of the big features coming:

• Share pages – give anyone the ability to view a single card even if they don’t have a Supernotes account, with a unique link. Great for quickly sharing a recipe, concept or note with someone. Using this link they can also join the card on Supernotes if you give them permission
  • Embedding – writing an article? Now you can embed your Supernotes cards directly alongside the content just like embeddable tweets
  • Persistent pinning - you asked we listened! Pinning will be persistent across all sessions and will now also work on mobile. So you can pin a few cards while you are out and about and then return to your larger desktop view finding all the pinned cards on the right side of your screen.
  • My Day view - underneath “Home”, there is a new My Day view just containing cards you have written / edited that day.
  • and a lot more!

Sneak preview of share pages

Although the intervals between Supernotes releases have increased, Connor and I continue to be as responsive / communicative as ever, and we are loving the engagement of all of you over here on the community forum! Keep it coming :raised_hands:

1 Like

I would like to agree on the remark that communication and the efforts towards keeping the community in the loop is one of the major selling points of this product. Really happy being (given the feeling of) a part of this, keep it up :slight_smile:

And yes, I’m a sucker for serotonine as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nevermind. Found 1.7 thread :+1: