Looking for Advice moving from Tana

I am testing SuperNotes out as a replacement for Tana for multiple reasons. The first is the beauty of the app, the simplicity of the app and the fact that it has amazing and functional mobile apps. Coming from an outliner like Tana is best to think of “Cards” as “Nodes” or is there a better thought process? Each Sunday I give a sermon and am they usually include more characters than the soft limit. Would you suggest having a parent card for the sermon and child cards for each point or shift in the sermon?? Thank you.

1 Like

I was like you, moving from Tana to Supernote, which I really like because of its beautiful design.
I think it’s no problem to think of Tana nodes as Supernote card titles, and I use them that way too.

Would you suggest having a parent card for the sermon and child cards for each point or shift in the sermon??

Yes, it’s true that I’m concerned about the character limit, but if you’re just going to do the sermon, I think it’s a good idea to use other text tools, such as Typora or Ulysses.
I actually do this especially for long texts.

1 Like