My first year with supernotes

It’s exactly one year today since I joined supernotes. I want to take the opportunity to say thank you, Tobias and Connor, for your dedication for what maybe is the best thing I ever encountered on the web!

I have always wanted to have a space to conveniently externalize things off my mind. Maybe the most driving factor for me is that I do have a rubbish memory. I think it is something in my genes, as many people in my family struggle with memorizing stuff. Imagine cooking a recipe for the gazillionth time with no sense whatsoever of having done it ever before.

Thus, I started to look for a way that I could use technology to cope with this deficiency. Most of what I stumbled upon did not at all match what I had in mind. One year ago, when playing around with the tool for the first time, it did not take long until I realized that Supernotes is what I had sought for.

It took some time for me to develop a workflow that felt smooth and at the same time covered all my different use cases. Once that was done, something amazing happened to me. I started to not only capture information, but to use it. I began a journaling habit. I read more. I got drawn into the inspiring world of productivity, and I got kind of addicted (don’t worry, I don’t blame you). And I developed a new sense of what is possible for me. Thank you for enabling me to set off on this journey!

4 Likes

That’s great to hear, thank you!

Our goal is to continue building out a platform that will unlock even more productivity and get you even more addicted (but only in a good way).

1 Like