Quick Capture iOS app for Supernotes: Super Capture

I was having problems with quickly capturing notes and ideas on the go with the Supernotes mobile app.
I wanted something completely frictionless where I can just start typing, and then later on the laptop organise my notes that I have taken on the go.

This is what I’ve come up with so far:
Demo Video: https://imgur.com/a/Z90Ij7Q

On opening of the app you can just start typing. And a new note card is created in supernote with a pre-set tag so you can easily find all the notes that you have captured on the go.

You bring your own API-Key, and in case something went wrong, notes are saved locally and you can try to re-send them to supernotes later on.

I’ll build a testflight the app in the next couple days if anyone wants to try it out!
Also happy for any feedback, wishes etc :smiley:

5 Likes

Looks great! I’m trying to be better about a capture first, process later workflow right now, so I’m looking forward to trying this out.

1 Like

Here’s a testflight invite for anyone that wants to try it out:

I’m more than happy for any feedback and improvements I can make :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gave it a quick spin, it works wonderfully! Start up time is super fast on my device, which is great.

Only feature request I’d have at the moment is to interpret the first markdown header in the input as the title of the card, for example, given:

# some header

content

" some header" would become the card title. The default of having no title mostly works for me, but every now and then I want to add a title to the cards. I wouldn’t say it’s a deal breaker though, so I’d be willing to forgo it if it affects performance at all.

1 Like

I’ll test if thats possible. :slight_smile:
Does the ‘send later’ work correctly?
I.e. when you habe no internet connection, the note should stay ‘red’ to mark that it has not been send to supernotes yet. When you got a connection again, you can go into the note to resend it.

1 Like