This is a fairly minor one. It appears that selection persists in cases like this:
- I select a card on the homepage and click off of it.
- Visually, the card is no longer selected (the shadow is gone).
- Pressing Space or Shift+Space still brings up the card or its child noteboard.
Another (odder) example:
- I navigate to a card on a page other than Home.
- I change noteboards to home by using ‘Go Home’.
- No card is selected on screen — the card I had selected may not even be on page 1 of the homepage.
- Pressing Space or Shift+Space brings up the card.
^ this latter one is presumably happening because ‘Go Home’ doesn’t focus a card before changing the active noteboard.
This is minor, but can cause some confusing situations — and I worry about what would happen if you were to hit ‘Delete’ by accident when the card you’re deleting isn’t even on screen!