In Supernotes 3 on Android 12, I encounter an issue when using the system share-to mechanics. One in the following behaviours occurs:
- Supernotes launches, prompt with shared text, as intended
- Supernotes launches, crashes instantly while still in background
- Supernotes launches, showing message “user not logged in”
It seems that there is a certain pattern.
- First start results in 3.
- Second and any start with even index results in 2.
- Third and every start with uneven index other than first results in 3.
I did delete all data of Supernotes locally, restarted the device, and logged back in. Issue persists.
Is there a way I can provide log messages for you?