So — I may simply be missing a trick here in the app as this goes, but I figure that I’ll ask for the feature and be told so.
Today, I spent a lot of time refreshing Supernotes:
- When I switch between devices, notes don’t load until refresh.
- When I’m collaborating with a colleague or friend, our mutual changes don’t appear until we refresh, so we refresh pretty frequently.
- When I add a card, it’s (appropriately and intentionally I think) pinned to the top of the screen, ignoring sort order — but when I want to see things in sorted order, I have to refresh.
- Index/unindex (for now) tends to incur a refresh.
- A few things seem to put the app into odd states (like a card disappearing after cancelling an edit) — also a refresh.
When I’m on the home page, I can do a much faster soft refresh by simply clicking the Supernotes icon in the top left — if I’m on another page however, that takes me back to home as well as refreshing.
I totally understand that doing away with refresh entirely could be a major undertaking for later — but would it be possible to add a soft refresh for other screens so that at least for now we can just keep hitting refresh manually to watch changes?
Apologies again if this is just an existing feature that I’ve missed.