Supernotes 3.0.3 has been released
Thank you for your feedback here on the forum, this minor release addresses some outstanding bugs and some additional quality-of-life improvements related to new features.
As always if you’ve reported a bug / made a feature suggestion here on the forum, you are credited in our release notes below.
With Supernotes 3, we designed our new offline mode to work seamlessly in the background, so your connection can drop and you can keep taking notes – uninterrupted. However, sometimes you might want to check on your app’s sync status. To make this easier, we’ve added a Sync Status Menu, accessible from the User menu by clicking on the current connection state. Opening this menu will also initiate a real-time ‘up-to-date’ status check for your convenience.
- Improve card error handling to offer additional options
- Improve copy of re-authentication prompt
- Improve loading indicators within the comment drawer
- Improve friend request prompt to always include username
- Improve preview editing experience, with more space below a card
- Improve performance switching between views, especially Graph view
- Improve Universal Search algorithm to include parents and tags
- Improve Tag Coupler to highlight applied tags #1964 by @DunkinDonuts
- Stabilize random sort to not re-randomize #1790 by @hahahumble
- Fix Devices & Sessions modal not showing up current sessions #1988 by @Nikitinho
- Fix multi-select confirmation to show always
- Fix day / night mode button on Share pages