Supernotes review by FruitOnyx

Over the years I have used many different notes apps for organising and revising on my career notes. No other app that I have used for this purpose has been able to combine the style, fun, collaboration and plethora of features into one like the Supernotes app.

• Modern design and Apple-like styling.
  • The fun use of Icons and background colours for notes cards.
  • Friends/team collaboration feature along with the various ways to easily share notes outside of the app itself.
  • Super powerful search functions.
  • AI proofreading I find incredibly useful.
  • Supernotes is incredibly intuitive to use, the behaviour of the app functions exactly as you’d hope it would. An example of this is the double-tap gesture to edit a note.
  • Invaluable In-app help and support.

I don’t usually like to give anything a 5-Star rating because I feel there’s always room for improvement; however, while that is still true in this case, I have to acknowledge just how great the team have done with Supernotes and the many boxes this ticks for me. The team really have thought of everything. This is not just my most favourite notes app I’ve ever used, this is my most favourite app altogether.

I sincerely hope for a very long and bright future for Supernotes and the team of people behind it!

8 Likes

Hi @FruitOnyx,

Thank you kindly for your glowing review, we’re really glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying the Supernotes experience. :smiling_face::sparkles:

1 Like