Target date from page title is parsed incorrectly

Sometimes I add date to the title in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY. And then this date is assigned as a target date of a card. But after SN 3.0 release, the app parses this date in another format: DD/MM/YYYY.
I’m not sure if this is a bug, but I decided to open this topic anyway, as it worked well on previous versions of SN. And it’s also worth noting that I haven’t changed any system settings on my Windows desktop that would cause these changes.

Hey @Nikitinho, so this isn’t a bug but actually a feature (I’ve been waiting to say this for a long time haha).

As of 3.0+ we now support MM/DD/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY. We default to DD/MM/YYYY now as that’s the international standard, if you want to switch back go to Setttings > App Preferences > Customize Behavior > Date Format

1 Like

Hi, @tobias. Thank you for a quick and detailed answer. Useful feature btw :slight_smile:

1 Like