Update on the progress of 1.9?

I know that estimating delivery dates for software is hard/impossible, so I’m not asking for a date commitment. I’m just interested to hear how development is going, and perhaps get some teasers as to what features we might expect?

I think it’s reading the weekly Mem updates, and seeing their roadmap transparency that’s stirred some jealousy! :flushed:

1 Like

Hi James,

Transparency is important to us, and we appreciate that we’ve been a bit quiet recently. The reason for this is that we’ve dedicated almost all our time to development, and have been building towards a big surprise!

Over the last few months you may have noticed that we’ve openly collated, categorised and prioritised all the feature requests here on the forum. Many of these features require a mega overhaul of the platform so 1.9 will not be the next version that will be released :wink:

We will be publishing an official teaser about this on the 20th December. Looking forward to sharing this with you it’ll be worth the wait!

2 Likes

Hi Tobias,

That sounds exciting, and now the 20th can’t come soon enough! :slightly_smiling_face: