Visibility change for linked notes

I’m a big fan of the visibility settings (Priority - Visible - Invisible) for each note in Supernotes. I’m also trying to build a network of thoughts that notes are linked. Say I have note1 and note2 and there is a link in note1 linked to note2. Right now if I click this link, it will change the visibility of note2 to Priority. I feel this is unintuitive because I did not mean to change the visibility. I’m just simply want to follow the link to another note. What are your thoughts?

Currently merely clicking on a link to another card does not cause it’s visibility to be changed to Priority, however opening a card (in the Noteboard) does. This is because usually when you open a card in the Noteboard it is because you want to make child cards inside of that card. And generally when users put cards inside of other cards, they want that parent card to appear in the tree. So we automatically change the visibility to Priority when you open a card.

Currently merely clicking on a link to another card does not cause it’s visibility to be changed to Priority,

@connor Oh, I forgot to mention I have the “Clickbindings” set to “Inverted”. I guess that’s why, so I have to double click it. But I found it very difficult to do. I had no sucess on double click the link.

Hi @Eatmoresushi that makes sense. We are aware of some inconsistencies with “Clickbindings” when set to “Inverted” and we will release an improvement soon in one of the next releases. Once this is out, hopefully accessing the preview will be easier and then the visibility of your cards won’t change :slight_smile:

1 Like