When cutting a card from a parent, this change does not sync with other devices in my experiments. This is what I do:
- log off and log in again on machine A and B
- create new card X on A
- add a parent Y to that card on machine A
- cut that parent Y from X
On machine B, this results in a card X with parent Y, when that parent should no longer be there. Logging on and off again solves this. However, I think the local state of B should not diverge like this.
This should be fixed in 3.0.1
This issue still exists on my Android device with SN 3.0.2 installed (I’m using SN on Windows and Android)
Here are my steps to reproduce:
- Create a first card (1) with outline visibility
- Add a new child card (2)
- Create another card (3) with outline visibility
- Make a card (2) a child of card (3)
- Remove (1) card from (2) card’s parents
Everything will be fine on a Windows app, but on an Android app, card (2) will still have card (1) as its parent. Moreover, after trying to remove this parent on an Android device it will remain but become private, which is actually very strange.