More themes

Would like to see the ability to have more themes or customize themes within the app for each individual.

1 Like

My go to theme for everything is Dracula would be nice to see it included if the feature is being built out :slight_smile: https://draculatheme.com/

2 Likes

We’d love to support more themes, one of the challenges is that we have quite a large theme palette.

To make this as easy as possible for you to customise as the end user, we’ve thought about giving you the option to choose your favourite base color for both day and night themes. So you might like a very light green for your base day color and for the night theme a the dark-purple #282a36 hex color (that’s the “Dracula” color). And then from there Supernotes will automatically generate a color palette for day and night themes based on your base colors.

Would this be suitable for you? Or would you still like further customisation like a custom css file?

5 Likes

That sounds interesting :slight_smile: I would defo give it a go.
I am not really one for messing with stuff once its set up.
e.g. I normally pick the Dracula theme then just leave it alone.
Right now I have everything set to Dark theme and to be honest its quite nice.
Just nice to have the option to allow custom options.

2 Likes

I’d also find just a few more theming options to be super helpful. Supernotes already looks great, but a user-selectable ‘highlight colour’ would be preferable to custom background or base colour selection.

I have a form of dyslexia and find it much easier to visually parse a page or group of text-based items if certain elements such as headings can be set to a distinct colour.

Like @bmccafferty & many others with great taste, that often means I just set everything to Dracula :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That might work.

1 Like

Piggybacking off this! I like the idea of a default primary color! I feel like this could be accentuated by Android You ‘Monet’ as its own theme in settings. However, the real reason I’m here- AMOLED theme! Another pure black theme like Discord, Twitter, & many others have would be perfect for battery and thematic purposes! This feels similar enough to the prior request, so I’ll just leave this here. (:

1 Like