New Cards in Preview add targeted date if viewing Daily View

In the latest version of Super Notes, if I share anything to the app, it drops it on whatever page or place I happen to have been. So if I was on yesterday, it drops it on yesterday, even though I’m capturing it today. And I can’t really set where it’s going to go when I share it. Or at least it doesn’t look like I can. I think it should always drop on today. Or the date assigned to it should always be today.

Hi @vamp07,

Thanks for opening the bug report. I’ve investigated this further today and discovered that this only occurs on Daily Views. It’s also not limited to Sharing to Supernotes via the mobile extension, if you create a card in preview and you’re viewing “Yesterday” the card will be targeted for “Yesterday”. (I’ve amended your report to reflect this).

I’ve just improved this behaviour in our development branch, so cards created in preview will not inherit the targeted date from the Daily view (Cards created inline in the Noteboard will still inherit the date from the Daily view as a Targeted Date). This will be live in our upcoming 3.1.4 release, coming out very soon!

1 Like