Regression in 2.4 re create new notecard via command prompt/search

Heya,

The last update broke the create new notecard via the search. It no longer shows as the last option in search. See screenshot bellow.

Also, I have a feature request/sugestion:

Hi @MaxLinWorm,

Good spot. We temporarily removed this due to the complexity of the new search, it will be added back in 2.4.1.

Again,

INSANE Respose times. I just… you guys rules

1 Like

Haha, that’s what we are here for! Thanks for the bug reports @MaxLinWorm, we will work our way through them :wink:

Also it’s probs not necessary to pre-pend bug reports with "BUG: " since they are already labelled and categorised in a separate section on the forum.

O this is just bc i do so on supernotes. Very meta: I track bugs and bug reports about Supernotes in Supernotes :wink:

Marking this as fixed since you can create a new card with the specific command Ctrl / Cmd + N. Or just type Enter straight after opening the Universal Search without typing anything.

We think this is a better flow than suggesting a new card after typing a few characters. Since the search is fuzzy, once you start having more than a few 100 cards, there will always be quite a few results.