Sizing troubles

Hi @fuzzy.beach, thanks for sharing your feedback!

Before I jump in with our thinking on this, here’s a few things to try (if you haven’t already) to improve your experience:

• Have you tried scaling your interface with ‘View’ > ‘Zoom In’ or Cmd / Ctrl+? Does that improve the interface size for you?
  • Also have you tried adjusting the Card Font Scaling in ‘Settings’ > ‘Preferences’ > ‘App Appearance’ > ‘Card Font Scaling’?
  • Could you possibly share some screenshots of showing how cards in the Broadsheet view are too narrow? As that view was designed in particular for those with large monitors

On the whole, Supernotes is designed to be responsive and work across all screen sizes – particularly smaller windows. One of the greatest strengths of Supernotes is that you can immediately reduce the app to a very narrow width (much more so than other note-taking apps) to take notes alongside Zoom calls, Youtube videos or other windows. We purposefully don’t allow for full-width cards as that will lead to you creating content that doesn’t fit well on a small screen, one of the drawbacks of viewing PDFs and Word documents.

You’re right Supernotes ‘List view’ hasn’t really been designed for use with very large ultrawide monitors, that’s why we introduced ‘Broadsheet view.’ Although please correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t ultra-wide monitors generally designed so you can have multiple windows alongside each other – instead of one super-stretched out? Do you have examples of other productivity apps that are designed well for your monitor when used in fullscreen mode?

We do also have some improvements (early on) in the development pipeline that might help ameliorate your issues including a Focus view, where you will be able to see a card one at a time in a large scale with the rest of the platform blurred out.