Support date range for Targeted Date

I love the new feature that we can set a targeted date, even some time in the future!

I wonder if this targeted date can be made so that it span between multiple days. I can see some benefits to it, for example a note of a multiday event.

Thank you for considering.

6 Likes

Hi @dpurnomo, welcome to the Supernotes Community.

This will definitely be useful for multi-day events. There’s also the inverse feature, where you can view multiple days at once in the Daily Collection. We will look into this.

If anyone else would like this feature please like @dpurnomo’s original post above so we can gauge interest.

Very interested in something like this.
more robust calendar functions would be preemo, rather than having to always be juggling multiple apps for scheduling/recurrence purposes.

@tobias This would be useful. I oftentimes want to view past notes in blocks, such as all notes within a specific month or week. I can imagine scenarios where someone might want to see all notes created within a specific year and then filtering from there. I realize this goes beyond just selecting multiple days at once from within the calendar view, but the idea of narrowing notes by date range is intriguing.

2 Likes