Supernotes 1.5.2 has just been released. This is a minor update, but adds a few new features:
Features / Improvements
- Permissions now propagate from parent cards. So if you change a member’s permission in the parent it will change automatically for the child cards. No more updating every individual card!
- Character / word counter is added, after a recent feature request. Just click the “characters remaining” when editing a card to switch between the states.
- Sort by content length is another sort option. Manual sort is coming very soon.
- Improved support for non-latin languages incl. Hebrew
Navigate between noteboard pages using keys – if you have more than 25 cards on one noteboard you will notice that pagination automatically kicks in. Flick between these pages using
- Quick restore junked card – junked the wrong card? No problem, quickly undo your action using the new notification + restore button.
- Prevent self-referrals
- Maintain card sync state when deleting a comment
- Removed junked cards from backlinks list. Fixes this bug report.
- Pasting links now formats them correctly.
- Fix print bug w/ footer