Supernotes 2.4.2 has been released
Thank you for your feedback here on the forum, this minor release addresses some outstanding bugs and some additional quality-of-life improvements related to new features.
As always if you’ve reported a bug / made a feature suggestion here on the forum, you are credited in our release notes below. Looking forward to sharing Supernotes 3 with you very soon!
New Indentation and High Contrast user preferences
Whether you love tabs or think anything other than spaces is heresy, you can now choose which indentation you prefer, from tabs, two spaces and four spaces. We’ve also added a new high contrast preference and better screenreader support, which makes the app more accessible for those with visual impairments.
Mermaid Diagram Support
We added (partial) Mermaid support – yay! Code blocks that are specified as syntax “mermaid” will now have a small additional button appearing next to the “copy code” button (in the bottom right). This “sushi” button will process the Mermaid code within the block and display it in the Supernotes image viewer.
Improvements & Fixes
- Add Indent user preference, and choose between Tab, Two Spaces and Four spaces #1438 by @Terence996
- Add High contrast user preference to highlight focused cards #1642 by @Pointus
- Add “see more” button to card covers #1648 by @freisatz
- Improve sorting and filtering performance
- Fix random sort not functioning as expected #1651 by @hahahumble
- Fix further issue causing cards to truncate incorrectly #1560 by @moose
- Fix checklist styling causes weird visual issues for some sub-items
- Fix broken Daily view heatmap header on small screens
- Fix View Depth showing indicator on 1 layer deep and occasionally breaking #1646 by @freisatz
- Fix sessions repeating the device OS version number
- Fix share page styling for non-joinable cards
- Fix focus not always returning to the right card
- Fix cards disappearing from Today view after creation
- Fix cards being re-sorted oddly if the user returns during editing
- Fix LaTeX inline editing to handle errors locally, rather than letting cards error out #1656 by @solsen
- Fix parent badges not appearing on children in certain cases #1404 by @daniela1
- Fix duplicate HelpMenu bug