Supernotes 3.0.6 has been released
Thank you for your feedback here on the forum, this minor release addresses some outstanding bugs and some additional quality-of-life improvements related to new features.
As always if you’ve reported a bug / made a feature suggestion here on the forum, you are credited in our release notes below.
Introducing the 4-Year License
We’ve overhauled our paywall and marking over four years of updates to Supernotes, we’re now introducing a new 4-Year license. Pay one-time, no subscription and get all the perks of Unlimited. Plus we’ll plant four trees on your behalf. Visit pricing to find out more.
New Developer Documentation
We’ve been blown away with some of the remarkable projects you’ve built with Supernotes. To keep the good vibes going, we’ve been secretly crafting some cool Developer documentation. It’s all about showcasing your fantastic creations and giving you a full-on API reference playground. Have a read over at developer.supernotes.app and let us know if we can improve anything.
Improvements & Fixes
- Add progress spinner to in-progress challenges
- Add partial RTL support for paragraphs #257 by @EladP
- Add silent mobile app update notification
- Add ‘Copy Card ID’ to card quick actions #2022 by @m_distefano
- Improve Achievements progress stability when offline
- Improve font weight fallbacks #1589 by @hahahumble
- Improve Outline performance, especially on mobile
- Improve ‘Add cards here’ prompt to exclude cards currently in view
- Improve fetching when re-opening app
- Fix Windows Desktop apps not auto-updating correctly
- Fix Force Sign out button not working occasionally
- Fix Card limit not displaying correct value occasionally
- Fix creation of a parent card whilst editing another card #2095 by @freisatz
- Fix mobile app subscriptions not cancelling if subscription ends prematurely
- Fix multi-edit search functionality #2092 by @fuzzy.beach
- Fix graphical flickering anomaly on Apple Silicon Desktop App #1751 by @hahahumble
The link for the pricing page doesn’t work.
Are the quick options on cards possible on mobile? That would be nice to be able to copy card ID for iOS Shortcuts and so on.
Yes @isaiur, if you tap on a card, press the search button and then “Interact with…”
Will the 4-Year License subscription be available to purchase from mobile, too?
The 4-Year License is rolling out for everyone over the next week. The 4-Year License will only be available via the Supernotes web / desktop app initially, but you will be able to use the benefits of Unlimited across all mobile, desktop and web apps of course.
New customers can upgrade right now and existing subscribers will be able to upgrade through the Supernotes web app in the coming days (a little button will appear) in the in-app Billing & Subscriptions menu. However you can’t do this if you have subscribed through the App Store or Play Store, since these are different systems managed by Apple and Google respectively (rather than us). They unfortunately do not allow us to manage subscriptions on behalf of users. The workaround for now is that you will have to cancel your plan, wait for it to expire and then upgrade via us. We recognise this isn’t ideal, but since we provide payment options across all platforms, maintaining consistent plans with differing constraints has become quite a challenge.
We will post an in-depth blog post and email within the next week, breaking everything down in more depth. And of course, still happy to answer any questions below in the meantime.
We’ve published the in-depth dive on the 4-Year plan here – Introducing the 4 Year license | Supernotes.
After nearly one year with Supernotes it wasn’t a hard decision to upgrade to the 4-Year-Plan. Thanks for the opportunity and that you will stack the remaining days of unlimited subscription to the end of that.
Thanks for upgrading @isaiur, we’re really happy to hear you’re enjoying Supernotes so much!